Will you help realize our dream? A world without leprosy and its consequences! Every year over 200,000 new cases of leprosy are recorded worldwide. NLR – until No Leprosy Remains, in the Netherlands better known as Leprastichting, is an international NGO that aims at Zero leprosy. In our strategy we focus on Zero Transmission, Zero Disability and Zero Exclusion. NLR forms an Alliance with local NGO’s in Brazil, Indonesia, India, Nepal and Mozambique that operate under the same brand and with the same vision and mission. The International Office is based in Amsterdam.
NLR believes that collaboration is crucial. That is why we work closely together with other organizations and international networks such as ILEP, Global Partnership for Zero Leprosy and the WHO. NLR is a global forerunner in conducting and promoting leprosy research and driving evidencebased innovation.
Planning Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning Officer (28-32h)
As PMEL Officer you are primarily responsible for monitoring progress of NLR’s Multi Annual Strategy that builds on the three Zero Programmes. You are the PMEL go-to person for every colleague at NLR International and all Alliance Members.
You guide the NLR Alliance in its continuous PMEL policy development and implementation, provide advice to alliance members and stimulate reflection and learning at different levels throughout the organisation.
Tasks and Responsibilities
• Lead the continuous development and implementation of the PMEL policy
• Ensure the use and improvement of our Grants and Programme Management system (Ajuda)
• Enable international and alliance-wide learning, based on PME information, in order to strengthen future interventions.
• Support Programme Managers in Multi-Country Programmes
• Translate PMEL information into relevant management information
• Contribute to NLR’s (Multi) Annual Report.
• Provide guidance to and stimulate development of the Program Support Officer
• You have a master’s degree in a relevant discipline
• You have 5 years of experience with PMEL
• You enjoy guiding and coaching colleagues on PMEL
• You are an energetic team-player with the ability to bridge between theory, practice and departments
• You have full professional proficiency in English and Dutch, and preferably also in Portuguese
• You are willing and able to travel internationally.
A challenging job in a dynamic organization and workforce, with highly motivated and professional colleagues. You will work in an international team where there is room for your ideas and innovations and flexibility in hours and workspace. We stimulate staff in their personal and professional development. In addition to that we offer the following:
• Gross monthly salary between €3.477 and €4.870 (based on 38h) + 4% year-end bonus
• Contract for a year with potential for extension
• 25 vacation days + 5 extra free days
• International working environment
Please send your CV and motivation letter, before the 15th of February. Questions about the vacancy can be directed to Head of Programmes Gerrit de Vries (email@example.com | +31652314369).
The first interview will take place online on the 18th of February. If you are unavailable on this date, please mention this in your application stating an alternative date.
The second interview will take place on the 22nd, the same applies here if unavailable. NLR strives for equal opportunities for everyone, we encourage people with a disability to apply for this job. Look for more information on our website: www.leprastichting.nl and www.nlrinternational.org.